- ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
- New generation air-water heat pump COP 4.4
- Water floor heating on both floors conserves energy and reduces utility bills
- Thick layers of insulation materials - external walls 400 mm (FIBO 200 mm + EPS 200 mm), roof has 300 mm insulation.
- Windows, which also have a positive energy balance during the heating season, the amount of heat entering the windows is greater than heat lost through these windows.
- Houses have ventilation system with heat recovery feature